Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Government mind control is real, and is ongoing

It's a no-doubter - government mind control is real, and it is ongoing - Research about Mk-Ultra mind control and the victims like Arizona Wilder who gave their testimonies, and also on targeted individuals. - FUA

Cheryl Welsh has been the target of a secret U.S. government mind-control experiment for almost 30 years.

Or, so she believes. A former medical receptionist in Sacramento, Welsh was
a freshman at the University of California, Davis in 1987 when she
noticed electrical appliances were “remotely targeted to harass” her.
Phones, cars, typewriters, and TVs would stop working at inopportune
times.

“Streetlights would go on and off as I walked by, and this was before the sensor
technology of today,” Welsh told The Daily Beast. “I traveled to
Wisconsin and went to Europe, but wherever I went, the strange harassive
things would occur.”


Soon, Welsh became convinced that her thoughts were being read by unknown
external forces, “24/7, with precision.” She says staged situations
played out on the street in front of her, engineered by strangers who
appeared to know exactly what she was thinking.

Welsh was terrified. But she was too embarrassed to say anything to anyone for fear of sounding crazy.

“I’ve always trusted my mental health, and I don’t believe in the
supernatural, or UFOs, or anything like that,” Welsh said. “So I knew I
wasn’t imagining these things.”

Read for more - The Daily Beast

No comments:

Post a Comment